See Diverse Marine Life In Cabo Pulmo
The National park of Cabo Pulmo is the gem of the East Cape region of Baja California Sur. Located 80 miles away from Cabo San Lucas, the park has been tagged as the most successful marine reserve in the world. It is a must-see underwater sanctuary and on the bucket list of many divers.
The national park is filled with big specimens like bull sharks, giant groupers, and Mobula rays. You may also have the opportunity to see the world-famous jackfish school. Just imagine thousands of jacks moving as one under the water. It’s almost like watching a whirlpool unfold right before your eyes. It’s truly a captivating sight that would delight any diver.
The shallow water inside the bay is an ideal place for photographers and enthusiastic divers. Capture the unique beauty of this underwater world with your camera.Tick this box from your bucket list by joining us on a fun and rewarding dive in Cabo Pulmo. Immerse yourself in a world of beautiful living coral reefs and a myriad of marine life.
- Open every day
- Full day trip: 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 6.30am pick up at your hotel
- Transportation to Cabo Pulmo (A/C minivan) approx 2 hours from Cabo San Lucas
- Check-in Cabo Pulmo
- First dive in the national park
- Surface interval of 1 hour
- Second dive in the national park
- Transportation to your hotel, return around 5 PM
- Round trip transportation
- National park fee
- 2 dives
- Diving equipment (BCD, reg, wetsuit, mask, fins, tanks and weight)
- Lunchbox and drinks
- Minimum 3 pax
- Trips depending on the weather conditions
- Minimum open water (or equivalent) certification
* Note: Tax not included